Food processing equipment will have a major presence at this year’s PPMA Show, 28-30 September 2021 at the NEC, Birmingham. Visitors will be able to explore the latest machinery for processing meat, vegetables, fish, dairy and other raw materials including ready meals and new plant-based foods.
For businesses involved in any aspect of food processing, this is a once-a-year chance to get up-to-date with the latest developments in the sector. To find out more about food processing machinery and services from PPMA members, visit PPMA Show Meeting Hub.
Food Processing Equipment
PPMA Show presents an unmissable opportunity to catch up on the developments in many types of machinery, including skinning machines, peeling equipment and tools for chopping, slicing and mincing as well as mixing, cooking and pasteurisation. With so many food products on the market, there are many options for equipment designed for hygienic operation and energy efficiency together with minimisation of waste, labour resources and cleaning requirements.
Food processing equipment supplied by PPMA members covers specific sectors. Bakery equipment ranges from bread slicers to moulders, provers and devices for pastry making and forming. Dairy equipment focuses on ultra clean processes, extended shelf-life and sterilisation. For meat processing, the emphasis is on cutting, forming and tenderising techniques. For snacks and confectionery, coating machines are an important tool for creating unique products.
PPMA Show Meeting Hub will help you get in touch with providers of food processing equipment for all aspects of food production.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Technical staff and management from all sectors within food processing who wish to stay up-to-date with new developments.
- Owners and managers responsible for developing food processing businesses.
- Senior team members who benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
USE THE PPMA MEETING HUB TO CONNECT WITH SUPPLIERS AND MAKE A DATE FOR PPMA SHOW 2021
- Understand the value of investing in new equipment for improved business performance.
- Explore options for growth in capacity and greater efficiency.
- Open up new ideas and new approaches.
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN FOOD PROCESSING FOR:
- Continuous and batch cookers
- Cutting and pressing
- Clean in Pace (CIP) equipment
- Control systems for compliance, traceability and quality
- Bulk handling