PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING AND PROCESSING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
The PPMA Total Show, 1-3 October 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham is an unmissable event for the pharmaceutical sector. Discover fresh ideas for your business and source new technology to help you deliver excellent results.
This year’s event offers the pharmaceuticals industry an opportunity to explore exciting new concepts in production, manufacturing and packaging solutions to create a stand-out impression whilst ensuring product safety and security.
In a highly competitive and regulated industry such as the pharmaceuticals sector, it is creativity in production and packaging that offers a solid platform for growth. New technology has led the way in drug delivery formats. With accurate unit-dosed blister packs, electronic wearable injectors and new, practical systems to ensure security, safety and traceability, now is the time to explore the opportunities that new technology can offer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pharmaceutical professionals keen to explore new processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Sector specialists looking to develop new ideas within their businesses
- Decision-makers keen to network with their peers, potential suppliers and future customers
PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
– UNDERSTAND, EXPLORE AND INNOVATE
- See the latest capsule and tablet processing technology, as well as cleaning and handling machinery
- Identify innovations in homogenizers, spherodizers and coaters
- Find out new methods for milling and agitation
PHARMACEUTICALS SECTOR PACKAGING
– BE INSPIRED
- • Get a close look at the most up-to-date materials, containers and delivery concepts
- See how advanced technologies can guarantee safety and make your product stand out in a crowded market
- Review developments in accurate dosing and discover solutions to preserve and extend shelf-life
DISCOVER THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN
- Branding Solutions
- Barcode labelling
- Blister packaging
- Bottling and filling
- Induction sealers
- Tube fillers
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the pharmaceutal sector. The show takes place at 1-3 October 2019 at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA TOTAL SHOW 2019
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.