Pharmaceutical and Medical Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show
This year’s Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show: A MUST for the Pharmaceutical Sector. Fill in the form below to pre-register FREE OF CHARGE as an exhibition visitor.
The PPMA Show, 25-27 September 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham. Discover fresh ideas for your business. Source new technology to help you deliver excellence.
This year’s prestigious event will offer the Pharmaceuticals industry an opportunity to explore exciting new concepts in production, manufacturing and packaging solutions to create a stand-out impression whilst ensuring product safety and security.
With over 350 exhibitors, 2018 marks our 30th Anniversary. We’d like you to join us to help celebrate the long-standing success of this leading specialist sector exhibition.
In a highly competitive and regulated industry such as the Pharmaceuticals sector, it is creativity in production and packaging that will offer a solid platform for growth.
New technology has led the way in drug delivery formats. With accurate unit-dosed blister packs, electronic wearable injectors and new, practical systems to ensure security, safety and traceability, now is the time to explore the opportunities that new technology can offer.
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show is THE go-to event for the Pharmaceuticals sector. The PPMA Show will provide powerful insights into the latest machinery products, materials and technology. There will be several live demonstrations, enabling you to envisage their implementation into YOUR business.
What’s Happening at the PPMA Show, 2018
The PPMA Show showcases not only the latest technology on the market, but also valuable insight by leading individuals in their field.
- Great news: We now have a brand new Enterprise Zone. As part of our educational programme, a specially-selected panel of industry specialists will be delivering keynote addresses throughout the programme, offering fresh perspectives on the challenges that relate to your sector. We’re delighted that a major thought-leader will be opening the show, delivering an address to inspire and motivate.
- See how the most advanced technology on the market could make a difference to your manufacturing and packaging processes. There are live demonstrations of premier-class technology, designed directly to enhance production and packaging within the Pharmaceuticals sector.
- This year’s PPMA Show will offer indispensable networking opportunities, enabling you to develop new business contacts and consolidate existing ones. There will be dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition halls. And, for time-poor visitors, we’ve introduced easy ways to meet and greet your target market and potential suppliers.
- Hosted by Brian Conley, this year’s PPMA Group Industry Awards gala dinner will take place on Tuesday 25 September. The PPMA will be recognising high standards in technological innovation. With over 400 sector professionals attending, we’re sure it’s going to be a fantastic evening.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical professionals disposed to source new processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Sector specialists looking to develop new ideas within their businesses
- Decision-makers keen to network with their peers, potential suppliers and future customers
Pharmaceutical Production and Processing. Understand, Explore and Innovate
Discover new systems and applications to help your business meet its objectives:
- See the latest capsule and tablet processing technology, as well as cleaning and handling machinery
- Identify innovations in homogenizers, spherodizers and coaters
- Find out new methods for milling and agitation
Pharmaceuticals Sector Packaging. Be Inspired.
You’ll be impressed by the most up-to-date materials, containers and delivery concepts:
- See how advanced technologies can guarantee safety and make your product stand out in a crowded market
- Review developments in accurate dosing and discover solutions to preserve and extend shelf-life
Discover the latest technology in:
- Branding Solutions
- Barcode labelling
- Blister packaging
- Bottling and filling
- Induction sealers
- Tube fillers
Here are just a few of the specialist Pharmaceutical exhibitors that are confirmed for the PPMA Show:
- Bosch Pharmaceuticals
- Industrial Washing Machines
- Loma Systems
- Engelmann & Buckham
- Newman Labelling Systems
- Propack Automation
- Pharma Machinery
- Atlantic Zeiser
Pre-registering as a visitor for the show is quick and easy. And it’s FREE.
Fill in the form below to secure your place. This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show is the biggest and best ever. See you there!