CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING AT PPMA SHOW
Taking place over three days, the Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show is an essential event for professionals in the building materials sector.
Exhibitors, experts and professionals from every sector represented at PPMA Show help visitors explore developments and opportunities relevant to their businesses. For the construction and building sectors that includes packaging and handling solutions for materials of all shapes, sizes and weights.
BUILDING MATERIALS PACKAGING
Packaging building materials comes with a skip full of challenges. Building materials cover a huge range of products varying by:
- Size – from a small pack of screws to concrete posts and steel reinforcing bars
- Shape – from neatly stackable bricks to irregular items like sanitary ware and joinery
- Weight – from easy to handle items to products which need lifting gear
- Form – from loose sand, cement and gravel through to solid bricks, blocks and wood
- Fragility – even heavy items like ceramic tiles and flagstones can be easily damaged
The PPMA Total Show is an essential event for exploring machinery options for packaging, handling and storing building materials.
You'll see the latest technology for strapping, wrapping and hooding in strong stretch film.
Other topics to explore are bagging that's strong enough to deal with heavy materials and that won't tear or split. Palletising too is a key function of handling building materials, and safety always remains a key consideration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Building materials suppliers and stockists who want to explore the latest advances in machinery for their sector
- Decision-makers seeking to streamline food production and packaging processes and to explore greener ways to do so
- Business owners requiring good quality networking opportunities
BUILDING MATERIALS PACKAGING
MEET MACHINERY SUPPLIERS AND NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY PEERS
- Find new ways to make your business more efficient
- Explore the latest approaches to handle and package building materials of all kinds
- Develop new ideas to take back to your business
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Safety issues
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the sector. The show takes place at 27 to 29 September 2022 at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA Total SHOW?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We have enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we have a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 400 exhibitors and see 2,500 brands. You'll be able to explore and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.