Confectionery Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show
Register below TODAY to reserve your FREE exhibition visitor place.
Discover innovations in packaging, as well formulation and new market trends for the Confectionary Sector.
The PPMA Show, 25-27 September 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham. If you work in the Confectionary sector, you cannot afford to miss it.
We’re in the mood for a celebration! Join us at the NEC in Birmingham this September to mark our 30th Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show 2018. It’s the UK’s premier product and packaging trade exhibition for the Cosmetics sector and this year, it’s bigger and better than ever.
Taking place over three days, from 25-27 September, the PPMA Show has over 350 confirmed exhibitors.
HELP US CELEBRATE OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY
It’s our anniversary! September 2018 marks the 30th Anniversary of the Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show (PPMA) and we’d like you to help us celebrate. Taking place from Tuesday 25 - Thursday 27 September at the prestigious NEC in Birmingham, this is an exceptional event in the industry calendar for professionals in the Confectionery sector.
The PPMA Show has 350 confirmed exhibitors and you’ll be able to see the latest packaging machinery and equipment, alongside innovations in containers, materials, equipment and automation technology specifically to support your unique challenges.
The quest to combine taste whilst reducing sugar content in response to government guidelines and consumer demand has created a significant challenge for manufacturers of chocolate, candy, gum, toffees and many other types of sweets and confectionery. The price-rise in raw materials has also impacted this sector.
Moreover, resilient ways to package and present products in an over-crowded marketplace must be done with an eye to sustainability and environmental concerns.
The 2018 PPMA Show will help you address all these issues, and more. With practical, live demonstrations of brand-new technology to streamline pulling, cooking, batch rolling and batch cooking, you’ll find valuable fresh ideas to incorporate into your business.
What’s Happening at the PPMA Show, 2018
You simply cannot afford to miss this year’s PPMA Show. There’s an agenda full of informative events, as well as the chance to meet potential suppliers and new business contacts.
- Technology is driving innovation in the Confectionery sector. During the show you’ll be able to see live demonstrations from manufacturers of the latest machinery and materials. These real-time workings will enable you to “see” how these new technologies can work within your own production and packaging processes.
- We’re very pleased to announce that we have an exciting, innovative and brand-new Enterprise Zone at this year’s show. A key player from the industry will open the PPMA Show, delivering an address to set the scene, to motivate and inspire. You’ll also be able to attend a number of focused sessions by thought leaders, offering insightful knowledge into trends and developments.
- The high-profile PPMA Group Industry Awards recognises excellence in innovation, entrepreneurship and manufacturing. On the first evening there will be a dazzling ceremony to include a three-course gala dinner, with the event hosted by presenter and comedian, Brian Conley.
- Developing new business contacts is the key to the success of your Confectionery sector business. For this year’s show, we’ve improved and expanded your access to potential new suppliers, associates and new business opportunities. There will be dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition hall and for extra-busy visitors short on time, we’ll ensure that you manage to speak to the people you need to.
Who should attend?
- Confectionery sector decision-makers ready to examine and source the latest processing, packaging and manufacturing machinery
- Business owners looking for insight into efficiency, cost savings and productivity transformation
- Industry experts eager to explore environmentally-aware production and packaging solutions
- Those in business development looking to forge new business relationships
Confectionery Production and Processing. Enhance Your Knowledge
The PPMA Show will offer you access to key players in the Confectionery sector market, including experts showcasing:
- The latest weighing, bagging and palletizing techniques to boost efficiency and reduce production time
- Key industry trends and the latest production-related thinking within the Confectionery sector
Confectionery Sector Packaging. Key Environmental Concerns and Technological Innovation
Confectionery packaging is high on the environmental agenda for businesses. At the show, you’ll meet experts in their field who can demonstrate and discuss with you the latest solutions to this ever-present challenge.
Review the latest technology in:
- Case Sealing and Packing
- Sleeve Wrapping
- Branding Solutions
Here are just a few of the confirmed exhibitors for the 2018 PPMA Show that you may want to meet:
- Bradman Lake
- Gainsborough Engineering
We’re very pleased to invite you to the PPMA Show at the NEC in Birmingham on September 25-27. It’s our 30th show and it’s going to be the best yet.
Fill in the short form below to pre-register for your FREE entry. We look forward to seeing you soon.