CONFECTIONERY PACKAGING AND PROCESSING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
Discover innovations in packaging, as well formulation and new market trends for the confectionery sector. PPMA Show, Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 1 October at the NEC in Birmingham. If you work in the Confectionery sector, you cannot afford to miss it.
The quest to combine taste whilst reducing sugar content in response to government guidelines and consumer demand has created a significant challenge for manufacturers of chocolate, candy, gum, toffees and many other types of sweets and confectionery. The price rise in raw materials has also impacted this sector. Moreover, resilient ways to package and present products in an over-crowded marketplace must be done with an eye to sustainability and environmental concerns.
With technology driving innovation in the Confectionery sector, PPMA Show 2020 will help you address all these issues, and more. With practical, live demonstrations of brand-new technology to streamline pulling, cooking, batch rolling and batch cooking, you’ll find valuable fresh ideas to incorporate into your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Confectionery sector decision-makers ready to examine and source the latest processing, packaging and manufacturing machinery
- Business owners looking for insight into efficiency, cost savings and productivity transformation
- Industry experts eager to explore environmentally-aware production and packaging solutions
- Those in business development looking to forge new business relationships
CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- Access key players in the confectionery sector market
- The latest weighing, bagging and palletising techniques to boost efficiency and reduce production time
- Key industry trends and the latest production-related thinking within the Confectionery sector
CONFECTIONERY SECTOR PACKAGING
KEY ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
Confectionery packaging is high on the environmental agenda for businesses. At the show, you’ll meet experts in their field who can demonstrate and discuss with you the latest technology-driven solutions to this ever-present challenge.
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN
- Case Sealing and Packing
- Sleeve Wrapping
- Branding Solutions
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the confectionery sector. The show takes place from Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 1 October at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW 2020?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 450 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.