CIGARETTE AND TOBACCO PROCESSING AND PACKAGING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
Discover the very latest technology in packaging, manufacturing and production for the Tobacco Sector at PPMA Show 2020, Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 1 October, at the NEC in Birmingham.
Despite pressure from all sides, the Tobacco sector continues to thrive, yet there is room for development. Thirteen years after the smoking ban, widely expected to decimate the industry, financial investors keep faith in tobacco companies.
This year’s PPMA Show 2020 will be a source of ideas and inspiration for manufacturers of cigarettes, tobacco and cigars. With real-time demonstrations of the latest machine technology, you’ll see how products produced faster and more efficiently will help your business to succeed. And as the pricing of tobacco products pushes them towards the luxury sector, you’ll find creative packaging solutions to enable your products to stand out.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Tobacco sector executives ready to source new machinery
- Sector specialists dedicated to production and packaging innovation
- Decision-makers keen to respond to public health and environmental issues
- Business owners requiring good quality networking opportunities
TOBACCO SECTOR PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
DELIVER GROWTH THROUGH INNOVATION
- Discover new production methods in bale undressing, toasting and cutting and trimming
- Identify up-to-date techniques to enhance filter making, expansion and drying and filter application
- Find innovation in filters and air washing systems
TOBACCO SECTOR PACKAGING
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS, REMAIN COMPLIANT
- Explore new practical, cost-effective packaging methods
- Find and be inspired by the very latest in packaging concepts, such as slide-opening or curved-edge packs
- Develop new ideas to take back to your business
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN
- Collating and Bundling
- Tray handling
- Tray filling
- Tax stamping
- Lid and box packing
- Cigar banding
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW 2020
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 450 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.