Taking place over three days, this year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show should be in the diary of decision-makers and managers in the pet food and pet care sectors.
PET FOOD AND PET CARE
40% of UK households own one or more pets, and our national pet population now runs to 20 million. That makes pet food and pet care major market sectors, which is why they have a significant presence at the PPMA Total Show.
The pet food market is diversifying. The core remains wet food produced in the established way of chunking up proteins, vegetable, cereal and dairy matter followed by cooking and jellying. For packaging, tins are now side by side on the shelves with pouches and trays with the different opportunities they present for graphics and branding.
Dried pet food too continues to be hugely popular, but it's now available coated and extruded into kibbles in an infinite variety of shapes. Newer trends are the arrival of premium brands, the rise of the 'gastropooch' and raw pet foods.
Side-by-side with developments in foods, the pet care market is evolving fast too. Pet nutrition is a key concern for many owners, and there are a growing number of specialist supplements available for teeth, costs, joints and much more.
Alongside changes in consumer demand, quality assurance remains paramount as well as following the legislation from the UK and EU (for now at least) on ingredients and processing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owners, managers and consultants working in pet food and pet care
- Decision-makers interested in exploring the latest developments in machinery for processing and packaging pet food and pet care products
- Sector specialists who will benefit from keeping up to date to the latest thinking through meeting suppliers and networking
PET FOOD AND PET CARE PROCESSING AND PACKAGING
MEET MACHINERY SUPPLIERS AND NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY PEERS
- Explore new ways to develop your business in the pet food and care sectors
- Explore the opportunities offered by new machinery and new trends
- Learn from machinery suppliers and experts about of-the-shelf and bespoke solutions
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Wet food processing
- Dry food processing
- Following current legislation
- New trends and markets
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the pet food and pet care sectors.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW 2021?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We have enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we have a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and see 1,500 brands. You'll be able to explore and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.