Discover the very latest technology in packaging and processing machinery for Microbrewers and Distillers at PPMA Show
Brewing up a storm
Microbreweries have taken the beer world by storm in recent years, providing lager and ale enthusiasts with artisan-made alternatives to big brands. Alongside distillers have also been making waves with craft spirits – especially gin – which have attracted a growing number of enthusiastic followers.
Both processes – brewing and distilling – require the right equipment to make, bottle and label first class products. They're generally in the premium price bracket, so the highest quality of product and packaging is imperative. The market is very competitive too, so efficiency is as essential as in other sectors.
PPMA Show is an excellent forum for exploring the latest in packaging, handling and labelling for beers and spirits. It's a vibrant and innovative market, with new start-ups continuing to join in the fun. The winners however are serious businesses too, and the Show is a great place to consider the options for new investment in enterprises large and small.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Established brewers and distillers, and start-ups too
- Owners and investors exploring the next steps for their businesses
- Packaging designers keen to understand the latest in bottles and cans
THE MICROBREWERY AND DISTILLING SECTOR
TAKING THE NEXT STEP IN BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Understand the latest technology for handling, packing and storing beers and spirits
- Learn about the new ways to label and code your products
- Understand what's new in bottles and cans, including recycling issues
- Network with hundreds of experts in packaging and processing
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Bottling, capping and canning lines
- Palletising and hood wrapping
- Cartons, trays and shrink wrapping
- Packaging for website orders and home delivery
- Use of alternatives to glass and cans
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We have enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we have a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and see 1,500 brands. You'll be able to explore and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.