LUXURY GOODS PACKAGING AND PROCESSING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
Discover and source innovative packaging and production technology for the Luxury Goods sector at the PPMA Show, at the NEC in Birmingham.
Luxury Goods Matter
Luxury labels are embracing new technologies to improve production speeds and packaging. To succeed, and with high quality and perfection still in the ascendant, high-end items such as clothing, accessories and consumer goods’ production must innovate, not stagnate.
This is your opportunity to pick up ideas and inspirations from a comprehensive view of the latest technology-led approaches to making luxury goods stand out through highly efficient, added value packaging. This is a sector where only the best will do, and the show is the place to see the very best in contemporary technology and machinery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Decision-makers within the Luxury Goods sector keen to explore new speed-enhancing packaging and processing techniques
- Key influencers seeking to stay ahead of trends, rather than just follow them
- Luxury sector executives ready to learn, explore and develop their knowledge as part of a professional development programme
LUXURY SECTOR PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
ENHANCE AND IMPROVE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- See how the Luxury sector can simultaneously make gains from technology whilst keeping standards and quality high
- Review new developments in prestige production methods to deliver a high level of sophistication and personalisation
- Identify the key production factors driving the Luxury sector
- Find innovative ways to ensure authentication and security
LUXURY GOODS PACKAGING
FIND THE TOOLS TO ENABLE YOUR SUCCESS
- Explore and purchase new premium packaging solutions. Let your customers know who you are with the latest labelling and wrapping technology
- Discover how automation is no longer at odds with Luxury sector packaging. Find out how it can help your business to develop
- Stay ahead of the trends and meet the experts at the PPMA Show 2021
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the luxury goods sector.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW 2021?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.