FILLING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
From liquid filling machines to powder filling and general filling equipment, manufacturers of multiple types of filling equipment will be at this year’s PPMA Show, 28-30 September 2021 at the NEC, Birmingham.
The Show is an essential event for owners and managers of businesses involved in packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and chemicals industries – to name a few. For more information about filling machinery and services provided by PPMA members, visit PPMA Show Meeting Hub.
Filling machinery is a key part of packaging operations in a multitude of sectors. PPMA Show gives visitors the opportunity to explore the latest filling equipment for rigid containers, such as bottles, cans, jars and cartons. Visitors can also see at first hand new developments in flexible packaging such as stand-up pouches, bag-in-box, sacks, as well as environmentally friendly solutions such as lightweight PET and recyclable bags.
PPMA members provide level filling machines, weight filling equipment and volumetric fillers suitable for use with different types of liquids, semi-liquids, powders and solid pieces. Technologies include vacuum filling, pressure filling and stuffing machines. Options include stand-alone equipment and complete form, fill, seal (FFS) packaging lines. The choice of operating methods includes fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual with further options on technology for quality assurance and customised solutions. PPMA members can provide exactly the right solution for your next filling machine project.
PPMA Show Meeting Hub is an invaluable resource for contacting suppliers of equipment and bespoke solutions for filling operations in all sectors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Engineers and plant managers who need to be up-to-date with new developments in filling machinery.
- Decision-makers responsible for filling operations in packaging operations.
- Senior personnel keen to develop first-class networking opportunities
USE THE PPMA MEETING HUB TO CONNECT WITH SUPPLIERS AND MAKE A DATE FOR PPMA SHOW 2021
- Explore and identify equipment for making your business more efficient and productive.
- Add to the capacity of your filling and packaging operations.
- Drive change and innovation in your business.
REVIEW THE LATEST FILLING TECHNOLOGY FOR:
- Food and beverages
- Lubricating oils
- Powders, capsules and smaller solids
- Flexible and rigid packaging materials
- Environmentally friendly filling solutions
Visitors to PPMA SHOW 2021 will benefit from seeing the latest developments in filling technology. The Show takes place on 28-30 September 2021 at the NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.