Dairy equipment and machinery have a strong presence at this year’s PPMA Show Held at the NEC in Birmingham, This makes it a must-attend exhibition for all dairy sector business leaders and managers.
PPMA Show offers a unique opportunity to discover fresh ideas and source new technology to drive business results.
Visitors can explore the latest developments and trends in dairy manufacturing, processing production, and packaging with exhibitors, experts, and peers. This show is a key and valuable addition to the dairy exhibition calendar.
WHY DAIRY EQUIPMENT AND PROCESSING MATTERS
Innovation in production and packaging offers a solid platform for growth in the highly competitive and regulated dairy manufacturing and processing industry.
This year's event offers an opportunity to explore exciting new concepts in production, manufacturing, and packaging solutions, enabling you to create a stand-out impression while ensuring product safety and quality.
New technology has led the way in dairy product processing and packaging. From innovative equipment that improves product quality and safety, to advanced packaging solutions that ensure product longevity. Visitors can discover the latest trends and technology to stay ahead of the competition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is perfect for dairy manufacturing and processing professionals who are eager to explore new processing, manufacturing, and packaging machinery. It's also a must-visit for sector specialists seeking fresh ideas to take their businesses to the next level. PPMA Show is the perfect opportunity to network with peers, potential suppliers, and future customers. Whatever your role in the dairy manufacturing and processing industry PPMA Show is not to be missed.
- Professionals keen to explore new processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Sector specialists looking to develop new ideas within their businesses
- Decision-makers keen to network with their peers, suppliers and customers
INNOVATION IN DAIRY MANUFACTURING AND PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
What to expect at this industry leading dairy expo? Visitors can:
- See the latest milk processing and packaging technology
- Learn about dairy cleaning and handling machinery
- Identify innovations in pasteurizers and homogenizers
- Find out new methods for milling and agitation
DISCOVER DAIRY Equipment, PROCESSING, AND PACKAGING
PPMA Show offers an opportunity to get a close look at the most up-to-date materials, containers, and delivery concepts in the dairy sector. Visitors can see how advanced technologies can guarantee safety and make products stand out in a crowded market. They can review developments in accurate dosing and discover solutions to preserve and extend shelf-life.
- Up-to-date materials, dairy containers, and delivery concepts
- Technologies to improve safety and help products stand out
- Developments in accurate filling, preservation, and shelf-life
WHAT DAIRY MACHINERY IS AT THE EXHIBITION?
- Dairy processing equipment
- Dairy manufacturing equipment
- Milk receiving and storage equipment
- Pasteurizers and homogenizers
- Separators and clarifiers
- Cheese vats, presses, and moulds
- Yoghurt incubators and fermenters
- Ice cream freezers and mixers
- Filling machines for bottles, cans, and pouches
- Capping, sealing, and labelling machines
- Cartoning and case packing machines
- Wrapping and bundling machines
- Coding and marking machines for traceability
- Automated palletizing and conveying systems
Visitors can discover specifically designed dairy machines and technology at PPMA Show you'll find everything you need to know about innovations in dairy manufacturing and processing equipment is on display.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We have enhanced our new PPMA Seminar. Listen to a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we have a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- Meet over 350 exhibitors and see 1,500 brands. Explore and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Seeing live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- Engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.