PPMA SHOW: THE ULTIMATE COSMETICS PACKAGING TRADE SHOW
This year’s PPMA Total Show, at the NEC in Birmingham on 27 - 29 September 2022, is the ideal cosmetic packaging exhibition to discover innovations in packaging, as well as formulation and new market trends. Professionals working in the Cosmetics and Personal Care sector cannot afford to miss it.
Innovative Cosmetic Packaging At PPMA Total Show
Consumer demands in the cosmetic industry are changing. Social media and online shopping mean that consumers expect a completely different experience from their cosmetic packaging than in the past. The need to innovate has never been stronger.
Ensuring your cosmetic packaging has that ‘wow’ factor is now make-or-break for brands. What’s more, consumers expect innovative cosmetic packaging that is both attractive and environmentally-friendly.
At the PPMA Total Show, leading global players in the cosmetic packaging sector - from designers to machinery manufacturers - will rub shoulders with business owners from across the industry. Innovative cosmetic packaging techniques will be explored, along with logistic solutions and the all-important matter of sustainability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Cosmetics and Personal Care sector professionals seeking new processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Sector specialists looking for improvements in quality, safety and production
- Key influencers seeking new ideas to address environmental issues
- Decision makers within the Cosmetics industry keen to network
COSMETICS PACKAGING, PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
EXPLORE, UNDERSTAND AND INNOVATE
- See the latest cosmetic filling and cleaning technology, as well as innovations in sealing and palletising
- Review new developments in sustainable packaging solutions to meet customer demand
- Identify the key production factors driving the Personal Care and Cosmetics sector
KEEP PACE WITH CONSUMER DEMAND
- Explore and purchase new labelling and wrapping technology
- Discover how to address challenges with space limitation, innovative cosmetic packaging and multiple-product packaging
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN
- Blenders, mixers and mills
- Powder induction
- Well mills and homogenisers
PPMA Total Show 2022 offers everything you need to know about innovations in the cosmetics and personal care sector.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA Total SHOW 2022?
The 2022 Total Show experience brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 400 exhibitors and over 2,500 brands, and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.