Register below TODAY to reserve your FREE exhibition visitor place.
Discover innovations in packaging, as well formulation and new market trends for the Cosmetics Sector.
The PPMA Show, 25-27 September 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham. If you work in the Cosmetics and Personal Care sector, you cannot afford to miss it.
We’re in the mood for a celebration! Join us at the NEC in Birmingham this September to mark our 30th Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show 2018. It’s the UK’s premier product and packaging trade exhibition for the Cosmetics sector and this year, it’s bigger and better than ever.
Taking place over three days, from 25-27 September, the PPMA Show has over 350 confirmed exhibitors.
The Cosmetics and Personal Care sector continues to grow but has never been more competitive. New products reach the market every day, increasingly targeted at specific needs: serums and anti-ageing skin-care and high-end body-care creams and lotions fight for attention in a crowded market. Furthermore, consumer demand for organic production methods and environmentally-aware yet high quality packaging, is likely to increase in 2018 and in the years to come.
If you’re ready to innovate, learn and develop your business, The PPMA Show is THE go-to event in your trade show calendar. With real-time, live demonstrations of the newest packaging and production techniques, you’ll see how the latest technology can help support business growth whilst maximising resources.
Discover new machinery, new materials – and a new vision.
What’s Happening at the PPMA Show, 2018
This year’s show has an agenda that’s alive with ideas and opportunities that you can take back to your business. Can you afford to miss it?
- Our Learning Hub has had a revamp. We’re now including an educational programme of new technologies for the Cosmetics sector. A key industry leader, soon to be announced, will open the show, delivering a motivating and inspiring address to get things underway. Throughout the event, you’ll be able to attend a series of industry-focused sessions, offering fresh perspectives on the trends and issues that affect your sector.
- If you’re in procurement, seeing new technology in real-time is invaluable. with many other practical demonstrations. You’ll be able to see close-up cutting-edge production techniques specifically of interest to the Cosmetics and Personal Care sector.
- Networking is one of THE best ways to develop your business. This year’s PPMA Show offers even more opportunities to make new contacts and the chance to catch up with existing associates, clients or suppliers. You are very welcome to take advantage of the dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition space. And, for time-poor exhibition visitors, we’ve introduced easy ways to meet and share ideas with other attendees.
- We’re delighted to announce that this year’s PPMA Group Industry Awards will, as ever, recognise excellence in innovation. The awards ceremony will take place during the gala dinner on the first evening of the PPMA Show Tuesday 25th September. Well-known comedian Brian Conley will be hosting this year’s ceremony. With over 400 sector professionals, it’s going to be a fantastic evening.
Who should attend?
- Cosmetics and Personal Care sector professionals accountable for the purchase of new processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Sector specialists looking for improvements in quality, safety and production
- Key influencers seeking new ideas to address environmental issues
- Decision makers within the Cosmetics industry keen to network
Cosmetics Production and Processing. Explore, Understand and Innovate
At this year’s PPMA Show you’ll discover best-in-class solutions to help your business meet its objectives:
- See the latest filling and cleaning technology, as well as innovations in sealing and palletizing
- Review new developments in production to incorporate greener solutions to meet customer demand
- Identify the key production factors driving the beauty and wellness sector
Cosmetics Sector Packaging. Keep pace with consumer demand across the board
- Explore and purchase new labelling and wrapping technology to meet consumer needs and environmental concerns
- Discover how to address challenges with space limitation, small or unique packaging and multiple product packaging
Review the latest technology in:
- Blenders, Mixers and Mills
- Powder Induction
- Well mills/homogenizers
With over 350 confirmed exhibitors, you’ll be inspired and ready for action. Here are just a few that are waiting to meet you:
- Silverson Machines
- Newman Labelling Systems
- Adelphi Manufacturing
- Dico & Gravfil
- Excel Packaging
- Kecol Pumping Systems
Register now for your FREE entry to this year’s Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show.