Discover the very latest technology in packaging and processing machinery for Contract Packers at PPMA Show
Among all the packaging solutions to be explored at PPMA Show, contract packaging has an important presence. With growing demand for contract packaging services, the Show is a not-to-be-missed event for key decision-makers and managers in this fast-moving sector.
Contract packing solutions and support
Contract packing – or co-packing – is an essential part of the packaging industry. Co-packers provide expert services for bulk-produced products where the manufacturer either has no packaging facility or has a lack of capacity.
The machinery needed by contract packers is in line with the huge number of different requirements of manufacturers. That includes the range of equipment involved in packaging fresh food, dried food, liquids, granules, pharmaceuticals, beauty products and so much more, including specialisms like handling tea and coffee. Many contract packers also look after labelling and coding.
So the comprehensive range of technology presented under one roof at PPMA Show gives contract packers – whether they're generalists or specialists – a unique opportunity to see what's new and explore ways of growing their businesses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owners and leaders from contract packing businesses
- New investors entering the co-packing market
- Owners and employees keen to network with industry experts from multiple sectors
THE CONTRACT PACKAGING SECTOR
PROVIDING EXPERT SERVICES FOR MANUFACTURERS
- Get a full update on what's new in the packaging world
- Learn about key issues including environmentally responsible packaging, automation and efficiency
- Understand the new demands that consumers and government are placing on the packaging industry
- Find opportunities for growing and improving your business
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Shrink wrapping
- Flow wrapping
- Sachets, dispensers, cartons
- Packaging for the ecommerce age
- Point of sale and shelf ready solutions
- Solving the plastic problem
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We have enhanced our new PPMA Seminar. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we have a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and see 1,500 brands. You'll be able to explore and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.