The latest BEVERAGE INDUSTRY MACHINERY at PPMA SHOW
If you're involved in processing, packaging and bottling drinks, you should make sure you visit PPMA Total Show at the NEC in Birmingham on 27 to 29 September 2022.
PPMA Show covers a wide range of industries including beverages. For new ideas, networking and exploring opportunities, the Show is a key event for owners and managers involved in processing and production for alcoholic beverages, soft drinks including water, and other beverages.
See close up how the beverages sector can benefit from the very latest processing, manufacturing and packaging technology. These are truly outstanding advances in technology that could play a key role in meeting the goals and objectives of your business.
What we drink and the way we drink it has become ever more diverse with an unprecedented amount of choice for consumers. At the same time, increasing environmental awareness and waves of regulation mean it's essential for everyone in the beverages sector to keep up to date with developments. There's no better place to do so than PPMA Total Show 2022.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Beverage executives ready to source new processing, packaging and manufacturing machinery
- Key influencers within the sector keen to gain new insight into efficiency, cost savings and productivity transformation
- Sector specialists with a focus on environmental issues
- Movers and shakers looking to make new business contacts
BEVERAGE PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
LEARN AND GAIN FROM SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE
- Access to key players in the Beverage sector market
- The latest production-boosting techniques to maximise efficiency and production
- Knowledge of key safety measures, consumer preferences and industry trends
BEVERAGE SECTOR PACKAGING
KEY ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
- Solutions for disposability and sustainability of drinks packaging
- Innovation and tomorrow's trends
- Bespoke solutions that fully meet the needs of your business
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Beverage Blending
- In-line monitoring
- CIP (Clean in Place)
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the food sector.
The show takes place Tuesday 27 to Thursday 29 September 2022 at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA Total SHOW 2022
PPMA Total show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and
expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
You'll meet over 400 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.
- Seeing new technology in action is the best way to prove its viability. Don’t miss the live, real-time demonstrations taking place throughout the show.
- We’ve really listened to your feedback. This year’s PPMA Total Show offers even more opportunities to network with like-minded business contacts. You’ll find dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition space. For time-poor visitors, we’ve introduced easier ways to meet and share ideas with other attendees, so look out for these.
- The high-profile PPMA Group Industry Awards will be taking place alongside the main event. On the first evening there will be a dazzling ceremony and gala dinner. With some exciting new announcements, you can’t afford to miss it.