Discover the latest technology trends making an impact on your Bakery business.
The PPMA Show, 25-27 September 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham
Register below TODAY. It’s FREE to attend and takes just three minutes to complete the form. The PPMA Show – the UK’s leading and most influential product and packaging event for the Bakery sector.
The Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show 2018 is celebrating its 30th annual event this year and here at the PPMA we’re delighted to welcome you to this must-visit trade show. Celebrate with us at this totally unique event in the calendar. Explore innovations in machinery, manufacturing and packaging. Engage with the issues most affecting the Bakery industry today. Meet thought leaders, new associates and business contacts – get involved and get inspired.
Taking place over three days, from 25-27 September, the PPMA Show has over 350 confirmed exhibitors.
With live demonstrations of the very latest production and packaging techniques, you’ll be able to see how new technology can solve the challenges of product shelf-life, baking trends, environmental and health concerns, waste minimisation and numerous other issues affecting the bakery sector in 2018 and beyond.
What’s Happening at the PPMA Show - 2018
This year’s show sees an exciting, event-packed agenda. If you operate within the Bakery sector, this is a trade show that could really make a difference to your business.
- We’ve incorporated an educational programme into our revamped Enterprise Zone. To open the show with a bang, a key industry leader will be doing the honours and delivering a fantastic address to motivate and inspire. Also, industry-focused sessions will be happening throughout the event – highly valuable insights into how technology is helping to deliver excellence in your sector.
- Several real-time demonstrations of production, processing and packaging techniques will take place at the show. Seeing new technology in action is the best way to prove its enhanced speed and efficiency, always a key issue in baking.
- This year’s PPMA Show offers even more opportunities to network. From your feedback we’ve taken steps to ensure that there will be dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition space. And, for those visitors with little time, we’ve introduced easier ways to meet and share ideas with other attendees, so look out for these.
- The PPMA Group Industry Awards will recognise excellence in innovation and will take place during the gala dinner on the first evening of the event – Tuesday 25 September. This dazzling event will bring together over 400 sector professionals, with the Awards ceremony hosted by comedian Brian Conley.
Who should attend?
- Bakery industry professionals responsible for the procurement of processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Key influencers within the bakery sector seeking to understand how best to maximise resources and minimise production costs
- Sector specialists with a focus on environmental issues
- Industry decision makers looking to expand their business connections
Bakery Production and Processing. Grow your Business
At this year’s PPMA Show you’ll discover best-in-class solutions to help your business meet its objectives:
- The latest speed-boosting technology to turnaround production faster and more effectively
- New, environmentally-friendly solutions to preserve the world around us and meet customer demand
- Knowledge of industry trends, key safety measures and Bakery sector drivers
Bakery Sector Packaging. Address Your Challenges and Concerns
- Review and source new packaging technology to keep pace with consumer needs and environmental concerns
- Discover the very latest ways to present goods for optimum merchandising opportunities
- Explore new handling and packaging technology to ensure that baked goods reach retailers expertly protected and preserved
Review the latest technology in:
- Flow wrapping
- Case Packaging
- Tray Sealing
- Branding Solutions
With over 350 confirmed exhibitors, you’ll be inspired and ready for action. Here are just a few that are waiting to meet you:
- The Food Machinery Company
- Bradman Lake
Have you got three minutes to spare? Fill in the short form below to pre-register for your FREE entry to this year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show.