BAKING PROCESSING & PACKAGING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
Discover the latest technology trends making an impact on your Bakery business
PPMA Show, 29 September to 1 October at the NEC in Birmingham
PPMA Show 2020 is your opportunity to explore innovations in baking machinery, manufacturing and packaging. It's also a chance to engage with the issues most affecting the bakery industry today. Meet thought leaders, new associates and business contacts in the sector. Get involved and get inspired.
With live demonstrations of the very latest production and packaging techniques, you’ll be able to see how new technology can solve the challenges of product shelf-life, baking trends, environmental and health concerns, waste minimisation and numerous other issues affecting the bakery sector in 2020 and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Bakery industry professionals responsible for the procurement of processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Key influencers within the bakery sector seeking to best to maximise resources and minimise production costs
- Sector specialists with a focus on environmental issues
- Industry decision makers looking to expand their business connections
BAKERY PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- The latest speed-boosting technology to turnaround production faster and more effectively
- New, environmentally-friendly solutions to preserve the world around us and meet customer demand
- Knowledge of industry trends, key safety measures and Bakery sector drivers
BAKERY SECTOR PACKAGING
ADDRESS YOUR CHALLENGES AND CONCERNS
- Review and source new packaging technology to keep pace with consumer needs and environmental concerns
- Discover the very latest ways to present goods for optimum merchandising opportunities
- Explore new handling and packaging technology to ensure that baked goods reach retailers expertly protected and preserved
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Flow wrapping
- Case Packaging
- Tray Sealing
- Branding Solutions
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the Baking sector.
The show takes place at Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 1 October at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW 2020?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.