BAKING SECTOR PACKAGING MACHINERY AT PPMA EVENT & TRADE SHOW
PPMA Show, taking place 27-29 September at the NEC in Birmingham, covers multiple industries, including baking within the food sector. At the Show visitors from bakery operations can address all the key production, preservation and packaging challenges they face. The event is a key opportunity for exploring how to deliver higher quality, fresher products, whilst maximising resources.
THE FUTURE OF BAKING IS HERE
The bakery industry is one of the oldest and most prized areas of food production. Established as it may be, however, new technologies and changing consumer demand mean that the ways in which we process and package bread and other bakery products is evolving.
There is also a wider range of bakery products available than ever before. Exotic breads, cakes and snacks have become popular with consumers in recent decades, and tastes continue to broaden. With all these new products comes the need for bakery packaging tailored to meet the requirements of each one. Consumers seek sustainable packaging options more than ever, but they are also no less drawn to attractive packaging.
Fulfilling both these demands while keeping costs down and production high is a challenge that the baking industry must continue to meet. But what are the best bakery packaging machines available right now? And what’s coming next in bakery packaging innovation?
PPMA Total Show 2021 is your opportunity to explore innovations in baking machinery, manufacturing and packaging. It's also a chance to engage with the issues affecting the bakery industry today. Meet thought leaders, new associates and business contacts in the sector. Get involved and get inspired.
With live demonstrations of the very latest production and packaging techniques, you’ll be able to see how new technology can solve the challenges of product shelf-life, baking trends, environmental and health concerns, waste minimisation and numerous other issues affecting the bakery sector in 2022 and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Bakery industry professionals responsible for the procurement of processing, manufacturing and bakery packaging machinery
- Key influencers within the bakery sector seeking to best to maximise resources and minimise production costs
- Sector specialists with a focus on packaging sustainability and environmental issues
- Industry decision makers looking to expand their business connections
BAKERY PACKAGING MACHINERY
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW AND INNOVATE
- See the very latest in speed-boosting technology to optimise production speed and efficiency
- Explore environmentally-friendly solutions to preserve the world around us and meet customer demand for sustainable bakery packaging
- Grow your knowledge of industry trends, key safety measures and Bakery sector drivers
BAKERY PACKAGING & PROCESSING
ADDRESS YOUR CHALLENGES AND CONCERNS
- Review and source new bakery packaging technology to keep pace with consumer needs and environmental concerns
- Discover the very latest ways to present goods for optimum merchandising opportunities
- Explore new handling and bakery packaging technology to ensure that baked goods reach retailers expertly protected and preserved
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Flow wrapping
- Case packaging
- Tray sealing
- Branding solutions
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA Total SHOW 2022?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
Learn and gain inspiration.
We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
Meet over 400 exhibitors
- See and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- Engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers
- There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.