Discover the very latest technology in E-liquids packaging and processing machinery at PPMA Show 2020, 28 September - 1 October 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham.
E-Liquids are much more than a puff of smoke
E-liquids, e-cigarettes and vaping are now one of life's treats for over 40 million consumers worldwide, and the global market is worth over £12 billion. In other words, vaping products are a major consumer sector.
The main reason that consumers vape is that it's less harmful than smoking tobacco. But they also appreciate the fact that vaping doesn't bother other people as much as smoking, and that there is a choice of flavours which is developing all the time thanks to product development teams and 'mixologists'. Everything points to this being a market with plenty of scope for future growth.
As with all consumer products, production and packaging are critical to developing a successful e-liquid business. The processing of e-liquids involves flavours and scents, with broad parallels to certain aspects of food and drink production. Tank filling and capping lines use machinery that's not dissimilar to what you'd see in a drinks bottling line. Containers and packaging need to achieve functional appeal and off the shelf presence.
To explore the latest developments in e-liquids machinery, make a date in your diary for PPMA Show, 28 September - 1 October 2020 at the NEC in Birmingham.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- E-liquids manufacturers, marketers and entrepreneurs
- Designers and packaging experts working in the vaping market
- E-liquids production and development teams
THE E-LIQUIDS SECTOR
GETTING SET FOR FUTURE GROWTH
- Learn about automation for improving production efficiency
- Find out about developments in liquid processing
- See what's new in filling and capping machinery
- Meet up with businesses leading the way on labelling and coding
- Make the most of networking opportunities with industry experts in packaging and processing
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Filling, bottling and capping
- Liquids handling
- Packaging machinery
- Packaging for point of sale, off the shelf and website orders
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA SHOW 2020?
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We have enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we have a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 450 exhibitors and see 2,500 brands. You'll be able to explore and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.