- Only pre-registered PPMA Show visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend PPMA Show.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in PPMA Show and associated industries.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from PPMA Show.
- Anyone obtaining a PPMA Show visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave PPMA Show.
- Anyone attending PPMA Show should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the PPMA Show due to live & working machinery.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from PPMA Show and Venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
- Press badges at PPMA Show are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the PPMA Show industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official PPMA Show photographers will be taking photographs at PPMA Show. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing PPMA Show in future.
Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN